Carrier and Broker Authority

Get your trucking authority without having to do all the paperwork. Getting your DOT number and MC number can involve as many as 8 different government agencies, but we can deal with them for you. We can fill out all the applications for you and get your trucking business running in no time. 

  • Process Agents (Form BOC-3)
  • Unified Carrier Registration (UCR)
  • International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)
  • International Registration Plan (IRP)
  • State Permits

  • USDOT Number
  • Motor Carrier Number
  • Broker Authority
  • Freight Forwarder Authority
  • Authority Reinstatement
Get your trucking authority

Start a Trucking Business

9 steps to becoming a motor carrier

Learn more